Community manager. What does that entail?
In this profile, the community manager will have a more coordinating role with management tasks. In the beginning, you will be well guided in order to grow in the role.
- You create content and bring it to the attention of the community.
- You will be seen as a moderator within Nurturegoods on the website and on our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- You will be broadly involved in talking points and responsible in the organization, primarily on social media.
What do you do?
- Create post messages, feeds and coordinate content and comments.
- Analyze new concepts and positioning to reach target audience.
- Advisory role within the community.
- Coordinate Blog posts, live chats, news, advice and discussions around themes to actively engage the community.
- Create moderation plans including a content calendar.
In short, a Community manager is responsible for how the atmosphere and culture within the community is formed. you create, manage and be a moderator within the community and see what is required for this.
- Communicative skills in language and writing (Dutch is an advantage)
- Affinity with social media
- Eager to learn
- Flexible attitude
- Affinity with, or empathy for, our target audience (Young parents with newborn babies)
You will be working in a small and close team, where you will be supervised by one of our permanent employees. With us it is certainly possible to work remotely. You will receive a salary of €300 per month based on Part-time. 5 hours per week, 20 hours per month. We work on the basis of openness and trust. Please contact us for further details.